Roll Call (and tailgating?) for Saturday

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
It’s a big lot and with only 11k fans I wouldn’t think you need to get there really early unless the entire crowd is trying to tailgate there. I’ve parked there around 1 for a 3:30 game (when we started bringing kids) without any problem. If you want a spot at the back near the tunnel you might want to try to get there around noon. Wish I could be there this weekend!
I’ve never parked there. How early do you need to get there to get a spot and what type of tailgate activities can you do (small grill especially)? Thanks.

I’ve never parked there. How early do you need to get there to get a spot and what type of tailgate activities can you do (small grill especially)? Thanks.
The upper Varsity lot is actually run by the Varsity and fills up early and quickly. The lower Varsity lot is a private lot and used to be rented by Tech, until someone else took over 3 years ago. That lot is a pay lot, and for big games requires advance payment.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
The upper Varsity lot is actually run by the Varsity and fills up early and quickly. The lower Varsity lot is a private lot and used to be rented by Tech, until someone else took over 3 years ago. That lot is a pay lot, and for big games requires advance payment.
The lower lot is where you want to be. Who runs it now?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else have problems with the download process. I can't seem to complete it. I see where it is pending but no idea what is the final step. This is a comp from the golf coach.