Rio Grande Game on Wed Tix

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
If any GTSwarmers need two tix to the Rio Grande game on Wednesday, hit me up. We can't use ours and I forgot to do the exchange thingie in time.

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
+1 for me too. I'll be out of town. I only have one ticket, but I'd love to put a Yellow Jacket in the stands in my absence. Besides, I doubt the game will be well-attended this close to the holiday, so if anyone wants my ticket just to take along a plus one, I highly doubt you'd need them to sit in my specific seat. Could just use my ticket to get them in the door.

My ticket can definitely be emailed, so if anyone would like it, please let me know. I'm happy to part with it for free unless you really feel like floating a couple bucks my way. My seat is behind the non-student-section basket if that matters. Of course, feel free to DM me for any more details.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've got a pair available. First DM takes them, free of charge, but I probably need to hear from you by 730AM.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Mine are still available, but I have wonky access to GTSwarm during the day, so delivery may no be until this afternoon.