Returning players for 2021-22

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I know the guys, Mo, Mike and Jose are waiting on nba feed back but I wonder how much Pastner being a candidate for the Arizona job will play a factor? I’m sure that’ll be resolved before they get the nba feedback but unsure it’s in the back of their minds now.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Pastner being a candidate for the AZ job is strictly conjecture. Those who are in personal communication with our coach will have a much clearer picture.

IF AZ has a true open search going, then this may take a few weeks. However, if AZ has already completed its preliminary search and is in negotiations with a coach (which seems to be the trend for the top jobs) then the AZ opening will be filled shortly and there will be little ripple effects from rumor mongering.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Man, Walker Kessler is gonna look fantastic in white and gold!! (I kid :))
Hubert Davis publicly stated he wanted Kessler to remain at UNC and not transfer. Was one of the first public statements after he was announced as the new coach.

Lightbulb

Jolly Good Fellow
FWIW Darco started about 40% of his total games in the NBA

I was mainly referring to his early nickname of "Human Victory Cigar", but your post made me check his career stats and it blew my mind that he started 208 of the 468 NBA games played! I totally lost track of him after his Piston days

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I was mainly referring to his early nickname of "Human Victory Cigar", but your post made me check his career stats and it blew my mind that he started 208 of the 468 NBA games played! I totally lost track of him after his Piston days

I got the reference. My dad used to use the expression all the time and when I looked up where it came from I found references to him.

I too was surprised by how many games he started.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Moses removed the entering NBA Draft post from his IG.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF