Resilient Taquon Marshall: CPJ’s last QB...

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
I met TaQuon at fan day 2017. He was the nicest guy, very outgoing and down to earth. I will admit, I wanted him benched at times. I will also admit that at times I was campaigning for him to be a Heisman candidate.He is probably one of the most polarizing GT players I've ever seen. But, I will remember his great games, especially the Tennessee game. One of the most dominant games I've seen by a GT player. Thank you Quon! Best of luck at the next level.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
There truly is a lot to admire about TaQuon Marshall. He is poised to be a leader, no matter where life takes him. He has given us a ton of nice games, but I think we all thought we had our savior after Justin Thomas departed. That effort of his during the heartbreaker against UT was nothing short of incredible and easily one of the best games by a QB in 2017, but on the flip side, he absolutely drove me NUTS at times. At times he seemed selfish with the reads and unable to break the weakest arm tackle and he will go down as probably the worst passer in GT history, although Ive not seen any stats to back that claim. I will miss his leadership, but like most of the fanbase, Im looking very much forward to this new era and new crop of men, ready to make a difference. Thanks TQM for all your hard work and effort!!

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
TaQuon was head and shoulders the best athlete on our offense. If he had a better supporting cast he’d be looked upon differently.

He had the least skill surrounding him of the CPJ era.