Request for help--GT basketball tickets

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
So, I figure I will just throw this out there. I live overseas with my family and we are back in the States for a bit and we will be in the Atlanta area on the 28th...which just happens to the night that GT plays their final home game against Pitt. I would love to take my 6 year old and my dad to the game, but I am not really sure of the best way to get tickets. What would you do? Stubhub? Order from ramblinwreck.com? Do any of you have tickets for sale? Its been a while since I have had the opportunity to go. Thanks for the advice!

Go Jackets!

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Check StubHub. They almost always have good tix listed (that's where I put mine if for some reason I can't go). I just checked and there are 400+ tickets on Stubhub right now. They have some good ones in sections 101 & 109 (center court), including some in the Callaway Club. Prices aren't too bad .

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
I had good luck getting extras through Stubhub earlier this season. Much as I'd like to tell you to buy directly from RamblinWreck.com so the revenue goes to Tech, they don't have a deal for Pitt tickets currently so in general you'll pay much more for equivalent tickets right now. With everything online, it's pretty easy to price shop between sites just to be safe.

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Do ramblin wreck to be safe. The Notre Dame game showed NO tix at vivid or stub hub but got good seats for $30

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
If ramblinwreck has decent seats, I would go there. For most games, all they have is end zone and 200 level seats. If you want good seats for the same money, I'd go stubhub. (StubHub is GT's official ticket resale partner)

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I'm a hoop snob... prefer to sit lower level midcourt rather than 200 level end zone. Esp when ticket prices are essentially the same :)