Remember when we were a Russell Athletic school?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like yesterday.

What's your favorite Russell Athletic memory?

I'll start with the obvious: Calvin throwback uni. Nothing screams Russell Athletic more than catching lightning in a bottle with a beautiful jersey, then never seeing it again. #WeRtheInstitute

upload_2018-7-1_9-54-48.png

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Seems like yesterday.

What's your favorite Russell Athletic memory?

I'll start with the obvious: Calvin throwback uni. Nothing screams Russell Athletic more than catching lightning in a bottle with a beautiful jersey, then never seeing it again. #WeRtheInstitute

View attachment 3663
Unpopular opinion.

The only good thing about that Uni is the helmet.

Here are my top 3 Football unis from russel.

460941980.0.jpg
virginia_tech_vs_georgia_tech_0129.jpg
2013-georgia-tech-throwback-uniform-620x413.jpg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Lol with all the fanfare going on about leaving Russell, Russell probably sympathizes with Cleveland when Lebron decided to do "The Decision".

Here's a funky coincidence: The NBA just kicked off their free agency period.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Unpopular opinion.

The only good thing about that Uni is the helmet.

Here are my top 3 Football unis from russel.

460941980.0.jpg
virginia_tech_vs_georgia_tech_0129.jpg
2013-georgia-tech-throwback-uniform-620x413.jpg
I love that 2nd uni, by far my favorite. Then my second favorite is the gold unis from the CCG era.

gtcs05

Georgia Tech Fan
My only real complaint about Russell was the unis with the honeycomb numbers that were difficult to read. Well, and the complete lack of desirable apparel with a consistent color scheme for fans in the bookstore.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
My only real complaint about Russell was the unis with the honeycomb numbers that were difficult to read. Well, and the complete lack of desirable apparel with a consistent color scheme for fans in the bookstore.
You know, those uniforms with the honeycomb numbers caused the NCAA to actually change the rule that uniform numbers could no longer have honeycomb.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Nothing new on ramblinwreck.com store either. I think an alumni magazine said it might take a couple weeks (not sure why), but then TS said to look for stuff 7/1. Makes no sense when it should have all been planned in advance.