Refs Horrible

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
O line is looking bad today. Game like this is where you miss senior leadership. Lucky to be down only 6 at this point. D is keeping us in the game for sure. PJ needs to come up with a second half adjustment to get things rolling. I hope this team wasn't like some fans and became over confident with blow out wins against garbage teams.

Hoss

Georgia Tech Fan
I've been disappointed the whole game with offense... but what I remembered was we are missing a ton of talent in the a back b back and ol

yerjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't think it is the missing graduated talent. This is a new scheme lined up against GT. If CPJ cannot find a suitable remedy for this GT will see this line up alot. Getting pushed around on the DLine by a large OLine. Go Jackets

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't think it is the missing graduated talent. This is a new scheme lined up against GT. If CPJ cannot find a suitable remedy for this GT will see this line up alot. Getting pushed around on the DLine by a large OLine. Go Jackets

We looked small and scared against ND on offense. Folks...the game wasn't as close as the final score indicated. I saw guys going down before contact from the AB position. I saw the BB take wrong steps and another drop. Things you can do against teams like Alcorn St and Tulane. No way that happens to us last year. We were embarrassed on national TV. O Line looked like crap against their starters. Just a pitiful performance This reminded me of the 2010-2013 seasons in a lot of ways . JT looked like TW on some of those throws and people were all over TW. I have to think this is more of the "real" team we have this year and not the one that played the first 2 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to see the bowl streak ended. Just being real.

Declinometer

Banned
We looked small and scared against ND on offense. Folks...the game wasn't as close as the final score indicated. I saw guys going down before contact from the AB position. I saw the BB take wrong steps and another drop. Things you can do against teams like Alcorn St and Tulane. No way that happens to us last year. We were embarrassed on national TV. O Line looked like crap against their starters. Just a pitiful performance This reminded me of the 2010-2013 seasons in a lot of ways . JT looked like TW on some of those throws and people were all over TW. I have to think this is more of the "real" team we have this year and not the one that played the first 2 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to see the bowl streak ended. Just being real.
5 and 6 posts just rich. Let's hope they get better

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow

We got beat, still a lot to play for. Stop with the whining.

murrayjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Somebody found the blueprint?