Recruiting Roundup - Countdown to NSD

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Thanks Eric. Not directly related to recruiting but do you think with the guys coming in next year, guys returning from injury, plus added experience that the offense can be more potent than it was this year? It seems our defense finally stepped up but our offense took a step back (especially in big games).

That is going to be up to our offensive line and QB play...I expect more consistency next year.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Great job Eric! One question that probably no one knows: If we have two spots open and 4-5 targets, Do we take a commit even if we think another one may commit down the road that is higher on the board?

Just depends on how high we are on them...Say for example we want one more RB and we have CJ Leggett and Myles Autry sitting there...and lets say that Autry is higher on the board but CJ Leggett calls and says he wants to commit then yes we would take Leggett and Autry would lose his spot.

Our coaches make everyone aware of this.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Just depends on how high we are on them...Say for example we want one more RB and we have CJ Leggett and Myles Autry sitting there...and lets say that Autry is higher on the board but CJ Leggett calls and says he wants to commit then yes we would take Leggett and Autry would lose his spot.

Our coaches make everyone aware of this.
Eric You the one!!!!!!!

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Any update on Donte Thomas-Williams? I know he's considered a WVU lean but are we not still recruiting him?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Any update on Donte Thomas-Williams? I know he's considered a WVU lean but are we not still recruiting him?

I havent heard a peep from him since I updated him in the Swarm mock board...I assume we are. He is someone that could take a OV randomly...I know Nc State is a big factor now.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for your insight.Its great to get some up to date input.
Did we not really push for a DT ? (as it seems that we always need one)
my favorite in this class is K Freeman-the guy is a jet off edge-if he can gain weight will be a terror

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Thanks for your insight.Its great to get some up to date input.
Did we not really push for a DT ? (as it seems that we always need one)
my favorite in this class is K Freeman-the guy is a jet off edge-if he can gain weight will be a terror

Anytime..This a little old now though.

We would only take one if this class if it someone we though could make a impact...we feel have a lot of young talent in Kallon, Commissiong and Akins.

Sawyers is the only DT we would take right now...The vanderbilt commit who is suppose to be here this weekend.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
This is old.

As I posted in the official visit thread don't be surprised if he doesn't visit this weekend