Not open for further replies.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
1. Swarm has a "Like" button

2. It's soooo much easier to post pics on Swarm

3. StingTalk had a "no girls allowed" mentality

4. StingTalkers are rude

5. Swarm posts are more interesting reads

6. Swarm members are true Tech fans because they show up at Fan Day.....

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Please feel free to comment if you have had any experience with StingTalk. I am just curious if anyone else has had any similar experience....

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I used to follow ST years ago but they were rude.
I like GTSwarm because you guys don't give me much grief about being female. Except for that one time somebody called me a cougar.:rolleyes:
Exactly, my point! Although a cougar comment is not unexpected when you're in the gender minority on a college football fan forum. I'm sure it was meant as a term of endearment [emoji6]. But as a general rule Swarm is classier.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
1. Swarm has a "Like" button
I "like" it as well. It keeps a lot of the same thing being posted again and again (y)
2. It's soooo much easier to post pics on Swarm
That and video's
3. StingTalk had a "no girls allowed" mentality
They can be hard on both (guys and girls) They do have one woman they seem to like and can hold her on. But I've seen were they've picked on you. If not mistaken, aren't you ban ? and for what ? I've never seen anything over the top posts to warrant a ban from you
4. StingTalkers are rude
You have to have thick skin. It doesn't matter your sex. No one is excluded.
5. Swarm posts are more interesting reads
The best GT site on the web !!!
6. Swarm members are true Tech fans because they show up at Fan Day.....
Seeing pics and people's post proved that to me.

I wouldn't worry about ST. Our gain..their loss.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
ST is run by a {offensive comment redacted}, {offensive comment redacted}, {offensive comment redacted}.

And furthermore, {offensive comment redacted}, {offensive comment redacted} ...

IOW, don't be surprised if you're treated like crap there.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
ST is run by a {offensive comment redacted}, {offensive comment redacted}, {offensive comment redacted}.

I agree. Some of the members are nice, but the majority are what you said. Haha!

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck

You'll be back. You can't resist.

Cyborg

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Well this thread needed to exist

Someone is just mad they got banned

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Isn't it funny how I get banned and now all you guys come over here to the better forum? Hahaha!

akinji

Georgia Tech Fan
Nobody reported you. The mod required that we all stop horsing around in the sale/trade forum and you decided to keep going.

Anyway, coit misses you, wishes you were there. Told us where you were so we came to bigcry you.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
While we appreciate the sentiment, these types of comparisons are often apples and oranges which ultimately just promote trolling of GT fans by other GT fans.

I've said this before that I have a lot of respect for all GT sites regardless of who runs them or how they are run because I look at it as an ecosystem of GT fans; each site has different purposes and characters for different audiences. I don't see a need to criticize a site because they are run differently or the fans interact differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.