Real good piece on Quayshawn Nealy

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
thanks for posting. I like being under the radar as a team. I think teams will overlook us this year and be surprised when we show up and put a whipping on them. Key is DL IMO. If they play well we could be looking at a 9 game winning season.

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
Nealy has been one of my favorite players at Tech. Always seems to be at the right place at the right time. I hope this year we go deep for him and the seniors but I think he can play on the next level. Good awareness and hands. Seems to me to be a good tackler too.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I've been a big Quayshawn fan since his soph year. He is just one of those guys who have a knack for making a big play at the right time. I hope he shows out this year and gets on the NFL radar

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
From a national writer's stand point or the larger media outlets, he's been under-the-radar. He hasn't been on the watch lists, etc. People that follow Tech or those who have scouted against us should know who he is. The local media knows who he is (whether they chose to report on him is a different question). However, I anticipate he'll make a national splash this year and really boost his reputation. I think his rep is similar to Brandon Watts last year. It isn't until you have a reason to look at him (Draft time) that the pundits wake-up and say "whoa, where's this guy been?"

Also, if I remember correctly, this guy was also a high school quarterback.