Ready for a Mid-Week Nooner? BC @ GT Noon, Wednesday, Feb. 17 2021

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Have jostled my work schedule to be able to watch.

First goal is to WIN !!! (duh)

If we are doing well and can limit Usher to allow him to heal up all the better.

On paper it looks to be close...

BC leads the ACC in 3 pointers per game...

Can't find a betting line... assume due to the coaching change... then again I don't look for betting lines often, so just may be looking in all the wrong places.

From RealGM

1613490319169.png

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I try not to say this very often but this shouldn't be close - if it is indeed played.
BC is down to 5 or 6 scholarship players and their second leading scorer was just suspended from the team for Covid violations.

I just hope our NET ranking doesn't go down after this game - regardless of a win.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Georgia Tech men’s basketball’s game against Boston College, scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 17, has been postponed. No makeup date has been determined.

The postponement follows a positive test, subsequent quarantining, and contact tracing within the Boston College men’s basketball program.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
We've already played all of our games against the top half of the conference (except VPISU), I sure hope we get our games in against the bottom half.

/

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This again shows the flaw in the early season practice plan. Games are going to get postponed no matter what you do. You must be ready to play the ones you can.

I mean, we postponed three games I believe because of our own covid issues and ended up playing several on short rest because of it which was probably one of the scenarios we were trying to avoid with our initial plan.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
POSTPONED!!

FFFFFF... fiddle sticks.

Just wow! A lot happens in less than 10 minutes :) (then again for some nooners it doesn't take even that long... :whistle: )

Surely this isn't the first time you walked in expecting a nooner only to figure out you're just there to help move some furniture.

dis1.gif

Oh, I'm the only one that's happened to? Screw you guys. :rolleyes: