Ravens Offense

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
There are only a few elite Offensive Coordinators out there. The rest have to depend on talent. It would be nice to have both.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
If only we had two heisman trophy winners on our team and an NFL defense...

But seriously I get your point. I hope we find our identity soon.
Allot of other NFL team have Heisman winners too. They all have NFL caliber defenses.

Yes identity would be great.

yellajacket20

Georgia Tech Fan
Did you guys see what they did yesterday? Maybe we can go back to running that pro style offense now...
As a Ravens fan, I still can't compute what they did yesterday.

For real though, they have a strong OL that gave Lamar plenty of time. In addition, Hollywood Brown showed them really early that they cannot just load the box or squat on the short passes.

If we can hit some deep passes to A Brown, we might be able to loosen things up as well. Mason has shown to be a tough runner that is surprisingly elusive. If we can give him less congestion to run through, the offense should look a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Don't shoot the messenger but our identity going forward will be defense. I don't know if we see another year averaging over 26 points a game on offense. We will however eventually hold teams to around 22-25.

Which probably puts us at around 7-9 wins a year with a capable QB and 5-7 wins with a mediocre QB.

Something sounds very similar to the past 20 years lol.

Animal02

Banned
Don't shoot the messenger but our identity going forward will be defense. I don't know if we see another year averaging over 26 points a game on offense. We will however eventually hold teams to around 22-25.

Which probably puts us at around 7-9 wins a year with a capable QB and 5-7 wins with a mediocre QB.

Something sounds very similar to the past 20 years lol.
So you are predicting staying at our historical norms? Watch out, talk like that will get you labeled a hater. ;)