Ranking Geoff Collins 10 Best Wins

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
My Collins Top 2 Wins (not 10 or 9) by the ground rules that I listed (must be win vs. Power 5 that finished with a winning record). Ok, I will allow .500 record too.
1. 2021 UNC that is 6-5 right now
2. 2019 Miami that ended up 6-6 before a bowl shutout loss to La. Tech 0-14 (yep, 6-7)
Combined records of ‘21 UNC + ‘19 UM:
12-12 Overall
7-8 in ACC

So Collins has only two wins total over Power 5 teams that are bowl eligible folks!

That’s bottom of the barrel performance. No, Kennesaw State is NOT Power 5 or even FBS. They are 10-1, though, and Yates led GT to beat them for the only blemish on their record.
Maybe Yates can do it again vs. UGA!

Collins may have “a very particular set of skills” for the FCS!!!
I heard Kennesaw State terminated Brian Bohannon because they got beat by GT!😂

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
He inherited a good program. Check out Temple's record before and during Collins' tenure. (Collins in bold) :

2015: 10-4
2016: 10-3
2017: 7-6
2018: 8-4
I’m definitely agree collins and staff have completely under performed and I’m borderline that he should be replaced this year but the last 3-years at temple haven’t been good so it’s hard to judge his performance there.

2019 8-5
2020 1-6
2021 3-8

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
I’m definitely agree collins and staff have completely under performed and I’m borderline that he should be replaced this year but the last 3-years at temple haven’t been good so it’s hard to judge his performance there.

2019 8-5
2020 1-6
2021 3-8
Yeah, but his successor is undertaking the Greatest Transition in College Football History (tm).

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I heard Kennesaw State terminated Brian Bohannon because they got beat by GT!😂
Can we arrange a swap with KSU—-CGC for Bohannon. We’ll pay CGC’s salary, they can pay CBB’s. They’ll be getting a multi million dollar coach for pennies on the dollar and we’ll be getting…..well, we’ll be getting a coach that understands the fact that the game is played on the field and not at the local Waffle House.