Radio Show

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I just got back from my first radio show at Hudson Grille. It was a lot of fun. I have to admit it was interesting to see the whole production and see CPJ and BG off camera etc. I thought it was well run and a fun event.

Those who say horrible things about about Johnson's personality etc, don't really see him for the way he is. I was surprised to see how warm and relaxed he was with people around the restaurant and behind the scenes. He actually has a pretty good sense of humor too.

I am glad I went. The spousal unit had a good time too. The replay of the game was on every screen and the cheerleaders were there to greet us. The food was good and they didn't cheat me on the liquor pour. I'll be back, maybe not every week, but I'll be back.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I just got back from my first radio show at Hudson Grille. It was a lot of fun. I have to admit it was interesting to see the whole production and see CPJ and BG off camera etc. I thought it was well run and a fun event.

Those who say horrible things about about Johnson's personality etc, don't really see him for the way he is. I was surprised to see how warm and relaxed he was with people around the restaurant and behind the scenes. He actually has a pretty good sense of humor too.

I am glad I went. The spousal unit had a good time too. The replay of the game was on every screen and the cheerleaders were there to greet us. The food was good and they didn't cheat me on the liquor pour. I'll be back, maybe not every week, but I'll be back.

Glad to hear you had a good time! @YJAlleyCat was there, but I was late due to work priorities; I showed up about ten minutes after the show ended. It's always a good time though—and as you pointed out, you get to see Coach outside his, "boy these media questions sure are lame" persona.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
After a shaky start, I think Brandon Gaudin has become an excellent host of this thing. He poses some thoughtful questions, the kinds of things the fans are thinking. Paul is a tough interview. He is impatient and easily irritated with some questions. But Brandon has learned to roll with his punches and keeps drawing information out of him.