R Jeune Article

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
R Jeune Article

"My freshman year, I was like 225 [pounds]. I've really slimmed down. I'm in the best shape of my life. I feel great," Jeune suggested. "The quarterbacks are working their tails off. It's going to be interesting to see what Coach does.

"Our strength and conditioning coaches have upped the workouts. This is the hardest offseason at Tech since I've been here. The value is going up in everything. As a team, I feel like we're closer, and we're putting in extra work, even on Saturday mornings."

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061517aaa.html

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
He is a guy who I think flies under the radar despite getting lots of props for his blocking from the coaches and making a lot of big catches.

Great article. I love how grounded he is and how he came to Georgia Tech and is making the most out of it on and off the field.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I feel a Synjyn Days like epiphany is coming for Ricky. Synjyn alway looked like he was trying to piece it all together and he finally did in his senior year. The same I feel for Ricky.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I really like this part and wish it mattered more with big time recruits:

"He's going to be doing an internship during his senior year like Smelter and Tyler Melton before him, set that stage for after football. Whether it works out in the NFL or not, they've got themselves set up for life after football."