R-FR DL Mike Lockhart Offseason Gain

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
The comparison that jumped in my mind last night was Francis Kallon from the perspective of potential. Limited football experience. Uber athletic.

TBD on Mike's future. Hopefully he and the coaches can harness his athleticism and teach him the game. Very easy for a raw athlete on the line to get out-leveraged if they do not learn to 1) use technique and 2) play with an edge.

TBD? Did you watch him play last year? The two true freshmen I am most excited about based on play from last year are Lockhart and Knight--and neither was a top 1000 player according to 247.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
For the few who struggle to watch the video on the tweet.

upload_2020-6-9_11-30-50.png

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TBD? Did you watch him play last year? The two true freshmen I am most excited about based on play from last year are Lockhart and Knight--and neither was a top 1000 player according to 247.
Yes, TBD. I cannot see the future. Can you? ;)

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
I have to think we have been working harder than the Bulldogs. Our guys are committed to the team and each other. Not so much in Athens. They are worried about how they will project in the draft. Rod from 247 Sports had talked all last year about Mike and several of the young players who red shirted. The Coastal is up for grabs. GO JACKETS!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I have to think we have been working harder than the Bulldogs.
Unfortunately, I think we have to, because their guys may be a little more naturally gifted than we have been.

And the next statement I could argue that they could be as tight communally as we are.