Quick Lane Bowl Postgame Discussion

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Wish Athletic department would refund all people that went to the game. No way from CPJ downdid the team knew they didn't care and were going to play flat. That is almost stealing money

daltonjacket86

Georgia Tech Fan
Johnson is the best coach Tech has had in my lifetime. I endured the early 80's at GT so I know how low can go. The last 11 years have had some really good times, and I have always LOVED watching the TO the way JT ran it. Based on how outmatched we were by a lower level B1G team, it's time for a change. Thanks CPJ but I am looking forward to seeing what Collins can do.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Minnesota DC Joe Rossi and his staff had their defense superbly prepared for Georgia Tech’s offense. Just as I feared before the game.

Nate Woody never improved Georgia Tech’s defense all year, and it again showed in the bowl game. Just as I knew it was going to be again, before the game.

It was a well deserved win by Minnesota. Credit to them, as they now finish their season on a winning note with an overall 7-6 record.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We looked horrible, and here we thought they would have a hard time against us.
Im just convinced that because of the team not wanting to go to this bowl, cpjs retirement, coaching changes and all the other crap this team just wasn't focused.
Always been a CPJ fan and this isn't how I wanted to see him go

Anyways...on to the future with CGC, hes gotta lot of work to do to rebound from this showing