Questions for Stansbury

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll be attending a lunch Tuesday hosted by ADTS. Any reasonable questions you would like me to get an answer to?
Two questions
1. Can we complete at the highest levels against schools that use bag men etc. without stooping to their level.
2. Has he watch the Aaron Hernandez series on Netflix? If so, how does he sleep at night being a part of the college athletics industrial complex? I just watched it and am seriously re-thinking my support of college football

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Is there any difference in academic standards for football recruits vs your predecessor?

Is making specifically targeted donations an option?

"Thanks" for this offer FO.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Two questions
1. Can we complete at the highest levels against schools that use bag men etc. without stooping to their level.
2. Has he watch the Aaron Hernandez series on Netflix? If so, how does he sleep at night being a part of the college athletics industrial complex? I just watched it and am seriously re-thinking my support of college football

I’m so confused here

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m so confused here
Ok I’ll try again.
1. Can we be a top 10 team without bag men giving out bags of cash? Maybe we are already doing it, just not very well.
2. I just watched the Hernandez series. After seeing It I want to take a shower and never have anything to do with college football again. Does anybody else feel this way?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Two questions

Oh brother.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
What can the average fan do to support the football program?

Why are the south end zone seats always empty and are we going to do anything to change it because it looks awful every game.

i can answer the first one. Give. Whatever amount you can. Only about 5% of GT alums give to GT Athletics. More Wake Forest (a school with 3,000 students) alums give to WF than GT alums to GT. That’s pitiful, and it’s why we are in the shape we are in.

WearGoldToGameDays

Georgia Tech Fan
i can answer the first one. Give. Whatever amount you can. Only about 5% of GT alums give to GT Athletics. More Wake Forest (a school with 3,000 students) alums give to WF than GT alums to GT. That’s pitiful, and it’s why we are in the shape we are in.

I am giving. I’m assuming most fans here are. I guess a better question is how is GT encouraging fans to give more in both amount/frequency.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
I am giving. I’m assuming most fans here are. I guess a better question is how is GT encouraging fans to give more in both amount/frequency.

with a sad figure of 5%, I wouldn’t assume that.
The GTAA has done a pitiful job of reaching out. They’ve pretty much just kept going back to the same small group of wealthy guys for a long time. That is going to change.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Beer/wine outside of club seats.
When can we expect this as well as an improvement in the overall Gameday experience? The lines in the upper north for UGA games were horrid. There is a lot of revenue left on the table. Get people more drinks and food quicker.

Shouldn’t we be looking to use the stadium in more ways than we currently are? We use it for concerts so if we continue to do so, don’t you think it would be beneficial to partner with some food and beverage(ahem WaHo/Sweetwater) companies and add in some concessionaires that can operate year round?

Not saying that you should ask this, but if I were in attendance, I would try to ask him why we use blue so much in recent years, and I'm not just talking about the football team --- also the blue end zones and field border, and the majority of the women's teams' uniforms.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'll be attending a lunch Tuesday hosted by ADTS. Any reasonable questions you would like me to get an answer to?
Ask him when does he expect our debt levels to reduce down to the levels of the other ACC schools? Does he think our debt levels hinder the program or now & why or why not? Thank whomever for conceiving & delivering the MBS idea to generate extra revenue and for the more thoughtful reseating plan than we got for Tennessee.

Ask him what improvements are being made to make the game day experience more attractive to our fans so we’ve got better attendance on game day?

Ask him about initiatives to leverage our technological progress such as advanced analytics, development of product, fusion of biomechanics & performance, etc. Ask him why we’re not a leader in these areas? Is it GTAA lack of perceived need or GT lack of support or a combination of both?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Two questions
Do not ask these questions lol