Questions about going to Clemson

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We have relatives of my wife coming to stay with us in Woodstock Friday night and then are going to the Clemson game on Saturday. (A husband and his 3 grown boys)

Having not been to Clemson in over 20 years I wanted to ask those who just went or go reguarly for their thoughts.

First, how best to get there. Obviously the most direct route is I-85. Is that the best route? Would it be better to go up I-985 to US123 and come in from the West?

Second, best places to park and tailgate?

Finally, any other suggestions for them while they are there are Saturday.

Thanks

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
We have relatives of my wife coming to stay with us in Woodstock Friday night and then are going to the Clemson game on Saturday. (A husband and his 3 grown boys)

Having not been to Clemson in over 20 years I wanted to ask those who just went or go reguarly for their thoughts.

First, how best to get there. Obviously the most direct route is I-85. Is that the best route? Would it be better to go up I-985 to US123 and come in from the West?

Second, best places to park and tailgate?

Finally, any other suggestions for them while they are there are Saturday.

Thanks
The best way to get there from Woodstock is to go I-575 south to I-75 south to exit 249D and make a right. They should leave Woodstock around 1:00. Also, Clemson folks love it when you wear all white to their games so make sure they are dressed appropriately.