Question About Tobias Oliver

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
I've thought about how TO is a WR but with all the talent coming in and returning at the reciver position should CGC start using him like a Taysum Hill?

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
We are getting loaded up at the skill Postions it’s going to be hard to share the Ball. I like Tobias at WR next year though, Camp Brown Carter, then Tobias and Ezzard off the bench.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Like a wildcat set with TO as the QB/RB? I think that would be the best use of his skills, the kid is damn near impossible to stop on a QB keeper
I’d like to see him occasionally lined up in the backfield, maybe in a 2 RB set, or even the dadgum wishbone, so he can get the ball moving North/South.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Tobias’ body makes sense at WR. But his mentality / ball skills are that of a RB / KR. He doesn’t run good routes at WR or catch with his hands particularly well. But he does special things with the ball in his hands. I don’t know where or how he plays, but we need to figure that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We need a creative OC.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Crazy what Kentucky was able to do with Bowden at QB this year. A WR asked to play QB due to all the injuries they had. Guy beat VT in the bowl game by himself.

Idk what that guy is going to do at the next level but someone who is able to step up and play like that when called upon is going to make some team really happy.