QB Johnson injured - UPDATE

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Went back and re-watched some of his spring game highlights. He looked good passing and running. I'm surprised he wasn't the starter before his injury in Fall.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Be careful getting too hopeful. Lisfranc injuries are notoriously difficult to recover from and re-occur if you come back even the slightest bit too early. I believe that this injury is what sidelined Andrew Marshall for nearly 1 1/2 years...

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Be careful getting too hopeful. Lisfranc injuries are notoriously difficult to recover from and re-occur if you come back even the slightest bit too early. I believe that this injury is what sidelined Andrew Marshall for nearly 1 1/2 years...
Yeah that's what I was thinking when I saw that. I swear we had another guy in the past 10-15 years who's career got completely derailed by a Lisfranc injury (not talking about Marshall here either, I think there was another). I hope he's truly back at full strength by spring, that'd be a HUGE help in trying to learn the offense and compete for a starting role.