Puppy Bowl XVII

Favorite Team

• Total voters

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Deleted member 2897

On Animal Planet at 2PM EST today. I'm pulling for team Ruff. Mostly since my dog looks like Lionel and my son's looks like Apollo. https://www.discovery.com/shows/puppy-bowl/puppy-bowl-xvii/see/meet-the-players

Since we've already seen the Super Bowl commercials and the halftime show is pop, maybe this will be exciting.

The super bowl is unwatchable, and it hasn’t even started yet.

GT_EE78

Banned
Tom Brady Suspected Of Taking Performance-Enhancing Metamucil.
TAMPA, FL—Scandal is once again rocking the NFL on Super Bowl Sunday after accusations surfaced that Tampa Bay Buccaneer Quarterback Tom Brady has been taking performance-enhancing Metamucil."Yeah, I heard that too," said Kansas City Quarterback Patrick Mahomes. "I heard people his age need to take it every day in order to be able to poop like normal young football players like me. I wouldn't be surprised in the least."
In light of the scandal, some others say they feel emboldened to come forward regarding some other Tom Brady wrongdoings. At the time of publishing, several witnesses accused Brady of illegally deflating the tennis balls on the walker he uses to get from his front door to his mailbox.

GT_EE78

Banned
here's the recap
TAMPA, FL—Though they had been trailing in the Super Bowl throughout most of the first quarter, the Kansas City Chiefs were suddenly awarded 138,000 points at halftime, sources confirmed Sunday evening."After closer examination, we discovered several more points scored by the Chiefs that we had missed initially," said one official. "Sometimes these things show up in the instant replay footage."

"We hope this small irregularity doesn't undermine your faith in our officiating," said an NFL spokesperson.