Props to Shamire Devine

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
To see Shamire pulling and headed your way with a full head of steam would be a scary thing. He is massive any any def linemen in his path would be wise to make "adjustments" to lessen his impact.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Famous Last Coach-Speak:

"Shamire? He's a role player."

P. Johnson, 2017 fall camp press conference.

Well, nobody said that a coach has to tell you who'll play a lot. I thought Shamire was terrific last night, even better than against the Turkies last year. I also think that other DCs are probably not going to line DTs up over his nose too much this year. He killed when they did that. (I kept thinking about what the UT DTs were saying to themselves: "Well, I handled that guy ok. Whoa! Where'd the elephant come from?")

Thanks for such a great effort, Shamire!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Famous Last Coach-Speak:

"Shamire? He's a role player."

P. Johnson, 2017 fall camp press conference.

Well, nobody said that a coach has to tell you who'll play a lot. I thought Shamire was terrific last night, even better than against the Turkies last year. I also think that other DCs are probably not going to line DTs up over his nose too much this year. He killed when they did that. (I kept thinking about what the UT DTs were saying to themselves: "Well, I handled that guy ok. Whoa! Where'd the elephant come from?")

Thanks for such a great effort, Shamire!
I think Shamire could wind up playing himself into the NFL in a few years.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Shamire looked a little gassed at times but sure had a lot of effort when he was out there. If he is still comp sci major then even more praise. That major takes a lot of time especially at the end. May account for why he played more spot duty last year. Too much class work.