Projections for this weekends games

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
SC @ UGA
Texas @ BYU
ND @ Michigan
Miami @ Florida

My picks - USC, BYU, Michigan and Florida.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I actually think the UF - d'Oh U game is hard to call. Both teams seemed to underperform with respect to their competition last week. I think the intangibles of the "want to" etc swing it in the canes' favor.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Muschump will find a way to make an @ss out of himself, as much as I despise the U I think they take it. Dirt peckers over tire pissers, horns over Mormons, blue over Catholics.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
SC, FL, Michigan and TX......................just not sold on Miami, especially on the d side of the ball. Can Morris and Johnson get it done against the FL D? Just don't know

BerryGT

Georgia Tech Fan
USC, Texas, Michigan, Florida

Did y'all see Florida at all last year? Winning ugly is their identity. Miami's defense last year made ours look like the 85 Bears.

gtdrew

Banned
I'm watching Miami now, and they can be had. Their offense is pretty loaded w talent, but defensively they're no great shakes. Vad Lee is better than Jeff Driskel and Driskel's looked decent against them...

gtdrew

Banned
I haven't been impressed w their O-Line, either. Florida's DL is big & fast, but Miami looks like plodders up front. I'm not sold yet...