ProJackets Update

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Kutcher and his wife have made large contributions in the past. Both were student athletes.
I think several of the bigger names have given but wanted to stay out of the picture. Plus a big check to us is small to them. Tex and Kutcher are more known because they’ve been vocal about it.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Kutcher and his wife have made large contributions in the past. Both were student athletes.
Stewart Cink has also generously contributed to Tech. He and his wife are the nicest people you would ever meet. My wife and I were at a 25 year alumni dinner two years ago. We were standing by ourselves when they walked up to us, introduced themselves, and spoke to us for a half hour. No ego or sense of entitlement. Just good, down to earth people.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Stewart Cink has also generously contributed to Tech. He and his wife are the nicest people you would ever meet. My wife and I were at a 25 year alumni dinner two years ago. We were standing by ourselves when they walked up to us, introduced themselves, and spoke to us for a half hour. No ego or sense of entitlement. Just good, down to earth people.
That is really,really great to hear. I, like millions of other golf fans, are still "mad" at him for "beating" Watson in the Open playoff. First and only time (and probably the last) I pulled for the "other" guy over a Tech man. ;) :buzz:

gt6776c

Georgia Tech Fan
Whats the new position he is playing.
?
I think LB. Interesting that a lot of posters were calling for him and Juanyeh to be moved to LB after they bulked up and lost some speed. Would figure it would be easier to transition in college than in the pros. Hope it works for him as we need players to make the 52 man rosters.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck

No. 4 player who could have a big impact for the Jaguars in 2023: Adam Gotsis​

Defensive end Adam Gotsis became a pivotal piece on the Jaguars' rotation last year, appearing in 15 games with one start and playing 29 percent of the team's defensive snaps. A second-round pick in the 2016 draft, Gotsis has proven to be more effective in a rotational role rather than a feature one. However, he could see an uptick in playing time next season.

Defensive end Arden Key signed with the Tennessee Titans in free agency and Dawuane Smoot is still recovering from the torn Achilles he suffered last year. This could lead Jacksonville to lean on Gotsis more than they're used to.

Then again, this isn't uncharted territory for the Georgia Tech product. Back in 2020, he started 14 games for Jacksonville and has played over 50 percent of the defensive snaps twice over the last seven years. Maybe other players will step up in the defensive trenches, but it looks like the Jaguars will be counting on Gotsis to make an impact.