ProJackets Update

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Top of the PK scale is only $2M more than he makes. PKs will only get so much in a salary capped system. He might become the highest paid if he has 2 more years like the last couple. He also might take less to stay with KC , the home team discount.
How much did that missed extra point cost SF? The value of a great PK cannot underestimated.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
How much did that missed extra point cost SF? The value of a great PK cannot underestimated.
Not as much as people make it out to be. No telling how the last KC drive would have played out if they knew they needed a TD. I suspect they would have scored the TD as they did in OT.

The punt that hit the SF guys foot was the biggest play in the game in my opinion. Special Teams do matter. Having the extra point was not irrelevant for sure, I just don't think it would have changed who won.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Not as much as people make it out to be. No telling how the last KC drive would have played out if they knew they needed a TD. I suspect they would have scored the TD as they did in OT.

The punt that hit the SF guys foot was the biggest play in the game in my opinion. Special Teams do matter. Having the extra point was not irrelevant for sure, I just don't think it would have changed who won.
Outstanding ST play is the third leg of really top teams.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I did not know my comment would start a multiple page argument about NFL kickers. I apologize. It’s CLEARLY the off-season. We’ll know it’s July when we start arguing over the greatest long snappers. 😂
That’s no argument. There’s only one ever that I saw deep snap two balls over 40 yards in one game. That man is the GOAT. 😛