Program direction.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Here poses a question. What if we lose to put by 10 tomorrow, 34-24. Then turn around and beat Clemson by 3-7? How confused and angry/happy will we be?

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
In terms of winning games....
c7NJRa2.gif

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We are what we are. And what we have been for 30-40 years. A 7-5 program on avg. 6-6 with a hard schedule, vegas had us over under at 6 is about right. Problem is the loss to usf hurts for sure

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We are what we are. And what we have been for 30-40 years. A 7-5 program on avg. 6-6 with a hard schedule, vegas had us over under at 6 is about right. Problem is the loss to usf hurts for sure
But we typically lose one we're not supposed to and do the opposite as well.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Sadly yes. BUT hopefully Tstan can get us to be better than that

Good luck. It's more than just an AD. I just feel we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

We are as someone stated above. An average 7-5 team. Hope for 8 or 9 wins. Anything more its a miracle season.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Here poses a question. What if we lose to put by 10 tomorrow, 34-24. Then turn around and beat Clemson by 3-7? How confused and angry/happy will we be?
I would trade a loss to Pitt for a win against Clemson every single day considering the program Clemson has turned into. It would help rally the fans IMO.

Good luck. It's more than just an AD. I just feel we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

We are as someone stated above. An average 7-5 team. Hope for 8 or 9 wins. Anything more its a miracle season.
Yes, it's also fickle fans who pick and choose what, when, and how much they're willing to give. And everyone needs to remember, that when we make contributions to the AA, it doesn't just affect football, it affects ALL sports at Tech .... basketball (men's and women's), baseball, softball, volleyball, tennis, track, and swimming. But by all means, let's rob every sport at Tech just because we don't like a coach in one of them. PATHETIC !!!