Pretend They Are All SEC

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
If every college game played so far had been played in the SEC what would the spin be? I’ll go first:
“Minnesota is a tough team that clearly could beat any team in the country -except Ohio State. That just shows how good Ohio State is, perhaps the greatest team in the greatest conference in the history of college football.”
Your turn.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
If every college game played so far had been played in the SEC what would the spin be? I’ll go first:
“Minnesota is a tough team that clearly could beat any team in the country -except Ohio State. That just shows how good Ohio State is, perhaps the greatest team in the greatest conference in the history of college football.”
Your turn.
Coastal Carolina vs. Citadel:
"This was a matchup of two powerhouse teams with all the personnel advantages that come from recruiting into the elite SEC. Although either one might be overpowered by the likes of Alabama or LSU, these mid-tier SEC teams are easily the match of any top-tier team in any of the other, lesser conferences. Don't let the lopsided score fool you, either—Citadel is an opponent no one outside of the SEC wants to face, and will undoubtedly play the spoiler in many non-SEC teams' post-season hopes."

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Coastal Carolina vs. Citadel:
"This was a matchup of two powerhouse teams with all the personnel advantages that come from recruiting into the elite SEC. Although either one might be overpowered by the likes of Alabama or LSU, these mid-tier SEC teams are easily the match of any top-tier team in any of the other, lesser conferences. Don't let the lopsided score fool you, either—Citadel is an opponent no one outside of the SEC wants to face, and will undoubtedly play the spoiler in many non-SEC teams' post-season hopes."
Well done! I swear I’ve heard that narration.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
“Last night we saw a titanic struggle between Duke and Charlotte, two teams that usually finish toward the bottom of the SEC. But oh what a contest that was! Neither of these teams should be ashamed. Back and forth all night, the contest was in doubt until the final seconds. Fans across the country got their money’s worth and this contest proves once again why people are drawn to the speed and power of the SEC. It just means more indeed.”

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
"Listen, this team hasn't won it all in over 40 years but you just know they're due with all that SEC-level talent they put out on the field. They've done the rest of college football a favor by not winning anything since 1980. This is their year.."

Oh wait, I did it wrong, didn't I ..... :)

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek