Pressley Harvin on Ray Guy Award watch list

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

He deserves his own thread.

As I watched the game Saturday, I couldn't believe just how good he is. We went 3 and out deep in our own territory, and thanks to Pressley, we flipped the field. That is incredible.

Against Clemson, he had 9 punts. 5 of which went 50+ yards and 3 inside the 20. All while learning to rugby punt this year. He deserves the recognition.

From ramblinwreck.com
Harvin’s 46.0-yard average is also currently the highest in Georgia Tech single-season history (record: 45.6 – Rodney Williams, 1997). He is on pace to annihilate the Yellow Jackets’ freshman record of 43.8 yards per punt (Dan Dyke, 1999).

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

He deserves his own thread.

As I watched the game Saturday, I couldn't believe just how good he is. We went 3 and out deep in our own territory, and thanks to Pressley, we flipped the field. That is incredible.

Against Clemson, he had 9 punts. 5 of which went 50+ yards and 3 inside the 20. All while learning to rugby punt this year. He deserves the recognition.

From ramblinwreck.com
One positive for having NO answer for Clemson's defense. :( It is well-deserved. He's been great.

Last edited:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We get to the game early to watch him warm up - the designated catcher is running around with the other team and at first they look at him and the ball drops next to them.
Then a few of assistant coaches turn and watch him.