Pressley Harvin Drafted by the Steelers

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
I would just like to remind everyone. Pressley Harvin was offered back in February of 2016, he committed in March of 2016 and became the first player in our class of '17. He bought into Tech and believed in us from the start and gave us his all from day 1, and I must say even back when he was recruited I remember saying "Wow! The number 1 punter recruit in the nation? Thats pretty good!". Pretty good doesn't begin to describe how I feel about him now. I can not express how much fun I have had watching him at Tech. He is a first-class football player, but more importantly, he is a first-class human too and has given back to his community and his school here. I am so immensely proud of this young man and the way he represents Georgia Tech as a whole. I have only ever bought 1 professional football player's jersey because I think they are a great person both on and off that field, that one jersey I own is a Harrison Butker jersey. But now, I have a second jersey on my list to buy. Congratulations Pressley Harvin III, go make 'em proud! And TO HELL WITH georgia!

Deleted member 2897

I would just like to remind everyone. Pressley Harvin was offered back in February of 2016, he committed in March of 2016 and became the first player in our class of '17. He bought into Tech and believed in us from the start and gave us his all from day 1, and I must say even back when he was recruited I remember saying "Wow! The number 1 punter recruit in the nation? Thats pretty good!". Pretty good doesn't begin to describe how I feel about him now. I can not express how much fun I have had watching him at Tech. He is a first-class football player, but more importantly, he is a first-class human too and has given back to his community and his school here. I am so immensely proud of this young man and the way he represents Georgia Tech as a whole. I have only ever bought 1 professional football player's jersey because I think they are a great person both on and off that field, that one jersey I own is a Harrison Butker jersey. But now, I have a second jersey on my list to buy. Congratulations Pressley Harvin III, go make 'em proud! And TO HELL WITH georgia!

Sorry if I am late and repeating other people on this. But his dream school was Clemson. They eventually did offer, but he didn't waiver and told them they missed their chance. This guy is indeed a first-class human. He's a Tech man through and through - building things in his backyard and working on his craft in high school and when he was at home. I'm not an NFL guy or NFL fan, but the Steelers just posted this video a couple days ago, and I gotta say I am a Pittsburgh Steelers fan right now! This video is just epic in so many dimensions, starting with the thumbnail. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure I referenced him as the “best player on our team” a lot that year. Unfortunately it was pretty true.