Preseason Media 2021

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
Is that Pastner in that interview? Doesn't look the same. Missing something...

1633623354921.jpeg

/

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
"There is no question we need to be better early season non-conference"..."Last year we got our butts beat the first two games"..."We are very well aware of that and our starts are important"...

/

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like Pastner has a new "do" to emulate should we win again (Usher this time). We should all be calling for him to show up in the Jose 'do Game 1 since he welched on his original bet.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
When Cremins was at Tech there was a cottage industry making Cremins wigs. Maybe a few industrious rats could do a Go Fund Me for a little side business making Pastner wigs. With braids and sideburns.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Here is the ACCN schedule of basketball games this season. If you want to miss meaningless New Year's Day bowl games, we you have five ACC basketball games instead. Tech plays Louisville at 2 PM. Don't forget to soak those blackeye peas overnight.

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
AJC article about Devoe's offseason training, which has me really excited about the season.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
AJC article about Devoe's offseason training, which has me really excited about the season.

I loved reading this. Many have questioned his work ethic and it’s nice to see a piece showcasing how hard he is working.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Josh was great, wholesome, funny, likeable as usual. Hopefully you can catch a replay. He didn't talk much about the current team aside from saying this was his fastest team and defense was going to be our calling card.
Love to hear that. Speed kills and D is the best part of Basketball (IMHO)