Preseason Media 2021

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Josh was great, wholesome, funny, likeable as usual. Hopefully you can catch a replay. He didn't talk much about the current team aside from saying this was his fastest team and defense was going to be our calling card.

Pastner is still my favorite GT men's head coach (football, basketball, baseball). Reminds me of Cremins with his attitude. And I like his emphasis on D.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Pastner is still my favorite GT men's head coach (football, basketball, baseball). Reminds me of Cremins with his attitude. And I like his emphasis on D.
I feel this - I like his D Philosophy, his willingness to adjust scheme on O to get the guys in a good position to play and the fact that he seems to genuinely care about the players. He is a good rep for the Institute.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Wow, I am glad I'm not the only one who is shaking their heads at all of the pre-season mags that are really down on the Jackets. I think this team is capable of making the Tourney.

I hope our team is reading this garbage, it would set a fire underneath me. I hope Devoe goes out there and get 1st team all ACC, and Rodney becomes the force I think he could be.

Then if we just have one of our Freshman (looking at you Deebo) have a great year, we are going to be dancing in March.