Pre-Game Pump Up

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I think the song needs to be something the team can get fired up to as much as the fans, so that's why I went with The Script/Will.I.Am Collaboration. I thought all the players on the team could get fired up to it and the fans (even the old farts) would be able to get into it.

gtdrew

Banned
How 'bout "Kountry Gentlemen" by Family Force 5. Great "slow burn" intro, kicks into high gear, and the chorus is:
My Mamma raised me in the dirty south....

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
My take is that the circumstance surrounding the game make more of a difference.

1. Packed House
2. Big time matchup/opponent
3. National television audience
4. Time of kickoff, to some extent

If all the above is in our favor, I don't care what you play. You could play the freakin' banana song and the crowd would go bonkers.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game through a crappy espn3 feed at a hotel (buffered during Marcordes pick 6 :mad:), but I heard this quite a bit during the game over the speakers and the band. I'm fine with it, an oldie but goodie

FWIW I still like "Welcome to Atlanta" for the entrance song

Russellm0704

Georgia Tech Fan
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Anyone see the pump up video for the USC game? Also hate the way they manage the pump up song. The players used to enter the field right as the song ended making for a great entrance. Now there is such a delay inbetween the end of that song and the entrance that it is lame. I hope they also keep doing the live video feed on the big screen of the players walking through the tunnel.