Pre Game Arrest

Old School

Jolly Good Fellow
Any idea who the dude was that got arrested on the field during the Pitt pre game warm ups? I saw him jawing with some coaches then spit on the State Trooper and get cuffed. But never heard what it was all about.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Any idea who the dude was that got arrested on the field during the Pitt pre game warm ups? I saw him jawing with some coaches then spit on the State Trooper and get cuffed. But never heard what it was all about.
No idea but somebody posted a picture of the person in another thread. No idea which thread. Jawing with GT coaches or Pitt coaches?

Old School

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech coaches. Caught my attention after it started blowing up. Not sure how it all started but it was crazy.

Old School

Jolly Good Fellow
At least I thought it was Tech coaches. They pulled him off the field where Tech was warming up. I could be wrong about who he was arguing with. But he was on the field.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
A water bottle was launched from my section during the referee booing and it landed in the Pitt bench. That caused a bit of a stir among security and law enforcement too. I saw a lot of pointing but I didn’t see anyone hauled away.