Pre-Fall Depth Chart

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
BJ adds a lot to the passing game.

Look for the A backs to play a big role in passing this year

We have some good talent...Andrews will be a great one.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think Summers will but they just dont want to hand it over until fall practice starts and Dennis has a chance to compete.

Jeune could if he comes in ready...I like Messick too for blocking.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Yeah, even though the WR is the position that worries me the most...It is the one that is really exciting because there is so much young blood and talent there.

I trust our coaches with their recent WR's recruits but I want to see the proof.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
How long is Shawn Green out?

Also, watch for Perkins to break through the crowded depth chart at A-Back. For some reason, I really think that the light's gonna come on and he's gonna have a break-out year.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Man I hope you are right about Perkins, but i am done getting my hopes up about this young man. He is 7th on the list of A-backs...

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
For some reason I think this chart is more about motivation and rewarding the hard work of spring practice.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Perkins was third on the B-Back list going into last fall camp and came out as first. Hopefully his glass shoulder won't be a problem at A-Back.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Guys need to remember that this is just a paper starting point for fall camp. It will shake out to be different for the first game. Maybe a little, maybe a lot. The good news is we have good competition at a lot of spots and guys are highly motivated this off season to work out hard and push themselves and each other. I sense a real "team of destiny" attitude emerging from guys on twitter and it starts for the top, one Mr. Vad Lee.

Remember all that "cancer in the lockeroom" talk in preseason '10? There's none of that now. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Whether that turns out to be more wins, who knows. One thing I do know, former players on the '90 National Championship team point to the cohesion that formed in the preceding off season as key to their success.