Pray (for tomorrow)

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Everyone just get their kids to write letters to Santa asking for a GT win.

If Santa disappoints maybe they’ll curse him and stop believing in him

If they don’t believe in Santa anymore you might save yourselves a couple hundred bucks 😉

Sounds like a win-win for everyone involved to me 🤷🏼‍♂️

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I always forget just how much I hate uga until Hate Week rolls around. By game time tomorrow I’ll be seething. God I hope we embarrass them tomorrow.

And I don’t care what any of y’all say. If Key gets our boys to pull the biggest upset of COFH, GIVE HIM THE DAMN JOB.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
My inlaws are dogs, my brother in law is at school in Athens. My wife chose not to make the trip, but I will ride up with the inlaws, go sit in the nosebleeds, and do everything I can to will the boys in White and Gold to the largest upset in the last 50 years in the series.
Cheers to you man. Hope you bring some thick skin with you. Maybe take a couple of shock collars too, and see how many dwags you can plant them on

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Cheers to you man. Hope you bring some thick skin with you. Maybe take a couple of shock collars too, and see how many dwags you can plant them on
Yeah...and if we win you might need to have a rain coat to put over your Tech gear to get out of there alive. I'm not kidding. If we somehow win, be super careful because someone WILL assault you.

Go Jackets!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Daniel, I took your advice yesterday and prayed for tomorrow. I woke up today, got out of bed and it (today) was here and so was I. So, it's a good day. Anything else that happens is just icing on the cake. Of course, an upset today would be more than just extra icing....it would be like getting the whole damn bakery.

I don't think we have ever upset them in my time as a fan as far as iirc although I think they beat us once a few years back when we had the better team. So, today would be a great day to witness the first.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Yeah...and if we win you might need to have a rain coat to put over your Tech gear to get out of there alive. I'm not kidding. If we somehow win, be super careful because someone WILL assault you.

Go Jackets!
I had friends there in 2014 and 2016. As they games were ending and as they were trying to leave the stadium they had cokes, pizzas, hot dogs, seat cushions, whatever those inbreds could find thrown at them. Ruined their clothes. I don’t think I’ll ever go into that stadium, I fear I would get arrested

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I had friends there in 2014 and 2016. As they games were ending and as they were trying to leave the stadium they had cokes, pizzas, hot dogs, seat cushions, whatever those inbreds could find thrown at them. Ruined their clothes. I don’t think I’ll ever go into that stadium, I fear I would get arrested
I was there in 16, but not 14. Getting out of the nosebleeds in 16 wasn't terrible, but we let a lot of the mutts clear out first.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We were in the end zone our Band was in, both 2014, 2016 about two or three sections over(in 2012, right next to them). Yes, they tossed some food and even a beer on us. It wasn’t too bad, although my son is special needs and deserves to cheer for his GT team playing the small kazoo. The worst experience was in the early 1970’s when they tossed bottles down from the bridge of the configuration back then from Sanford & Son Stadium. A lady wearing a yellow sweater got hit in the head with a bottle, as we were walking out of there. I had a couple of shirts on, so I took the top one off to tourniquet the bleeding. My group was yelling at me to run for the car with them. Bottles flying down. I wouldn’t still be going over there, if my son didn’t care about going in person. Not today though.