Practice Schedule

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Practice will open up tomorrow at 3 PM.

Fan day is Saturday...after that things get on the normal rotation of practice throughout the weel with Saturday morning being the scrimmage.

First Scrimmage is August 9th at 9:30 AM.

Last edited:

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
Eric, the team is not practicing on Tuesdays and Thursdays? The breakdown looks more like a spring practice schedule then fall camp. When did this change?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric, the team is not practicing on Tuesdays and Thursdays? The breakdown looks more like a spring practice schedule then fall camp. When did this change?

I just copied the email I got earlier, looks like it is not right. I will send one back and see what they say.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Here we go...

"Offensive players and coaches will be available following Monday practices; defensive players and coaches following Tuesdays; only Coach Johnson on Wednesdays. All players and coaches are available following Saturday practices"

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
Here we go...

"Offensive players and coaches will be available following Monday practices; defensive players and coaches following Tuesdays; only Coach Johnson on Wednesdays. All players and coaches are available following Saturday practices"
That make more sense. Thank you very much for responding so quickly.