Practice schedule? Open practices? Where can I find this?

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I may be in Atlanta in August for business (not sure yet), but if I'm in town, I think I'd like to swing by and check out a practice, if there are any open ones.

Where can I find a practice schedule? (also, even if I don't end up traveling, because I'm in California for business now after travelling for 3 weeks in June, and I'm about over the inside of hotel rooms). I also want to know when I can start hearing juicy practice reports.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I may be in Atlanta in August for business (not sure yet), but if I'm in town, I think I'd like to swing by and check out a practice, if there are any open ones.

Where can I find a practice schedule? (also, even if I don't end up traveling, because I'm in California for business now after travelling for 3 weeks in June, and I'm about over the inside of hotel rooms). I also want to know when I can start hearing juicy practice reports.

The only open one (and it's for season ticket holders) is the Aug 12th scrimmage. Ramblinwreck.com should be getting the practice schedule up soon.

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Do we know yet which day camp starts, shouldn't that be in the next several days with our 30 days in advance of the game coming up? Looking forward to it!

I always love seeing the pics of the team checking in, updates from CPJ about happenings during the offseason/developments with players (as long as they're good updates!), etc.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Practice starts Thurs. Tenn starts earlier because they have to take days off for " champion of life " ring fitting and completing community service events ( DUI highway trash duty). It's bonding time w the fans.
:ROFLMAO: That's some good trash!