Practice Reports 8/19

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Please. Come. Back.

Interesting plea...this afternoon, my wife pointed me to a post on another board that summarized a Q&A session with MBob at a booster club meeting where he alluded to a former "big name" coming back to a prominent position with the AA. (Damn, that's one big sentence. Sorry 'bout that.)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
God bless Homer Rice. I'd love to shake his hand and thank him for all he has done for Georgia Tech. Great man, great AD, and one helluva football coach in his own right. If not for Homer we might not even have a football team to fret over and cheer for.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
(In reference to my prior post...)

Nah, that's just dumb, now that I do the math. Homer is way up there, in our esteem as well as in years, and I can't see him being asked to come back and pick up real duties with the program.

He's earned his white-and-golden years, and as much as I respect and admire the guy, I wouldn't ask him to step back into the ring in any capacity.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Well there is a reason why the building all administrators have to walk into is named for him. Now if they could posess the attitude he did. And unwillingness to fall to shrouded excuses.

If only the coaches and administration at all football programs had "an unwillingness to fall to shrouded excuses" they could all be number 1 and all win national championships every year. We are all equal!

upload_2014-8-19_17-28-44.jpeg

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Gtswarm has made me an impatient person. It seems like Eric almost always has the information before we want it... If he had it, he would have posted it. I need to learn to wait.