Practice Report 8/13

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
CJ Leggett, Shawn Green, Deon Hill, Tyler Marcordes, Tony Zenon, Tremayne McNair and Rod Chungong all in red.

tugdog235

Georgia Tech Fan
Should we be worried about Green or Chungong? Don't remember hearing updates on them.
Does this mean that Brown is back?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I am most worried about Green given the number of days he's been in red, his history, and the depth situation at DT. Hopefully the red jersey is mostly precautionary.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Morgan Bailey 2.0

well i really think sean is injured...vs not being able to play unless you feel perfect (MB)

he is just got that body and bad shoulders prone to injury there

but for me, i start gamble or kallon, let them cut their teeth in vs weak competition the first 3 weeks and prepare them for tape and a starting role come bigtime games, force Sean to prove he is better and ready....

I guess thats just how i am.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I know we have depth at LB, but I hope Marcordes gets healthy soon. He's been in red an awful lot.... hopefully it's something minor with him.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We will see if media is allowed Saturday. I doubt we get too much medical info with the season right around the corner.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Shawn Green is like 6' tall playing against guys 50+ lbs heavier than him. He's not big at all for a DT. It's a shame because he got really good quickness and knows how to get off his blocks when he's playing. It is what it is...

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Green is almost exactly the same size as Aaron Donald. Now, admittedly, that's an unfair comparison, but Green's plenty big enough and quick enough when he's healthy. I hope he's being held out because he's a starter and they know what he can do rather then that he has another nagging injury to deal with. The young man really deserves a break!

Green is almost exactly the same size as Aaron Donald. Now, admittedly, that's an unfair comparison, but Green's plenty big enough and quick enough when he's healthy. I hope he's being held out because he's a starter and they know what he can do rather then that he has another nagging injury to deal with. The young man really deserves a break!
Think Dwight Freeney 6-1 , 268. He did okay.