LG - Shamire Devine
Nick Brigham

C - Freddie Burden
Thomas O'Reily

RG - Shaq Mason
Gary Brown

RT - Bryan Chamberlain
Trey Klock
Notice thats a lot of beef up front for us. Hopefully we are getting a good push at G-C-G. Hate for Braun to be injured but you gotta think that this is helping Devine get into playing shape with starting and playing in the heat. The only way to get into shape is to just do it. Eric do you think Green and Gamble will be back cause we need them?

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Two deep Today at OL with the injuries

LT - Chris Griffin
Jake Stickler

LG - Shamire Devine
Nick Brigham

C - Freddie Burden
Thomas O'Reily

RG - Shaq Mason
Gary Brown

RT - Bryan Chamberlain
Trey Klock

Man that is a young line, I hope they're hangry

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
There is always a chance...but I think Braun has the job. Would be surprised if he was beat out.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I seem to recall reading somewhere that CPJ was expecting at least 20 snaps a have from Devine this season but hoping he was in shape for more. Obviously that's not verbatim but in a but shell. Would love to see the big guy playing a nice role this season.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
That's a Huge Nasty left side. I hope to see that on the field.
Around 1000 of human mass at the G-C-G that's more like it.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
ATL1, I agree. The G-C-G combination should be extremely potent whether Devine is in or Braun.

CPJ said the other day something like "our offensive line has less experience, but they are bigger and more athletic."

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Our new Oline boys are going to bring the hurt to some defenses, folks are really gonna hate playing us when these guys get it it going

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
That RT position is shakey (not to bash the kid)
But other than that I expect much improvement.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
There is always a chance...but I think Braun has the job. Would be surprised if he was beat out.

Eric do you sense that PJ is trying to up the intensity level this year to have more of a physical and imposing presence?

Because the reports this year make it out to be more than years past.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So RT is still a weak area. Hope a Fr/RFr steps up. "Errin Joe is another option, but has been injured. Johnson mentioned two true freshmen Trey Klock and Jake Stickler, and walk-on Kyle Stallard as possibilities."

How bad is Errin hurt?