Practice #6

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not sure what I want to hear... the defense shuts the offense down or the offense is making plays. Tough call...

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@bigtechfan67

Laskey started 11 on 11 with a 35 yard TD run...untouched.

Justin Thomas on the money during 7-on-7 w/ deep completions in stride to Zenon & Smelter. Byerly matches w/ long pass to Hill

Declinometer

Banned
CPJs approach to this season seems to be ramping up nicely and is really getting me truly excited for this thing together going. <awful sentence>

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what I want to hear... the defense shuts the offense down or the offense is making plays. Tough call...
So true. I want to hear things I don't already know. Usually that means freshmen making plays or the new starting QB is hitting his targets in stride.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Audio from todays practice..I havent listened yet. So feel free to post any notes from it :)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Practice drug, guys are getting banged up, getting ready for a 2-a-day tomorrow; they've got to play through it

Shawn Green and Pat Gamble didn't play today but it's nothing overly serious

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Along with Gamble and Green being out....Marcordes, Devine, Braun, Lynch.

Errin Joe got banged up during practice.

CPJ commented that Shaq has been good every day.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I think that I would want to hear that the offense outscores the defense everyday! Would love to get back to the explosive offense of the early Johnson years. I could take a crappy defense if we are putting up 35+ points/game.