practice #5

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Practice #5

Audio here - http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/d/c/0/dc0...07190360&hwt=223ca93cd033022077aba0c2a00f4f31

A few notes from the audio

- Practice was hit and miss...seen some good things...lot of mistakes and wide eyes.

- Shawn Green looked good...especially in the drills. He's quick...CPJ thinks he's always been a good player just has to stay healthy.

- Did about 20 mins of live hitting today

- 3 deep on the OL...first time he's been here that's happened he said joking around.

- said of the Austin twins and Durham that they are physical and will hit you...they are just young.

- Someone asked about KeShun...said he didn't notice him so he must be doing okay.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Love the write ups on media days on the front page of GTSwarm. Good job everyone who put the work in!!!!!!!
Yeah, +1 from me too.

Thanks - it was a team effort by the GTSwarm crew. If you have any thoughts or feedback, you can access individual threads by clicking the article title on the Home Page or by visiting the Articles & Interviews. We're open to your suggestions for future interviews as well if we're granted the opportunity again.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Love the write ups on media days on the front page of GTSwarm. Good job everyone who put the work in!!!!!!!

Agree. The input from players about how other players are doing are especially insiteful. These answers bridge the info gap from the players who know the most to us fans who know the least. For example from more than one player we found out that Freeman and the Austins are performing very well, and IMO that information is more accurate coming from teammates.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Agree. The input from players about how other players are doing are especially insiteful. These answers bridge the info gap from the players who know the most to us fans who know the least. For example from more than one player we found out that Freeman and the Austins are performing very well, and IMO that information is more accurate coming from teammates.
I think every guy mentioned the Austins!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
"KeShun... didn't notice him so he must be doing okay"

Love that quote!

Regarding the "young" comment, they must have got burned a time or two with "veteran" tricks.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Here's a good RW article about yesterday's practice:
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080514aab.html

Nothing really new other than quotes by Deon/Shaq/Synjyn.

Synjyn Days said:
"You might be mad at somebody on one play but at the end of the day, that's your brother," he said. "We're both fighting for the same goal, which is to be the ACC champs. We've been grinding this off-season. I'm ready for the first game so we can show the fans what we've been working on, showcase that."

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Am I the only one that noticed that humble brag by ol' John now that the Swarm is blowing away other sites with expanded content? ;)

Kidding, new additions look great, btw. Y'all are doing a 1st class job.
Speaking of the GT football message boards, we have creds and so does the Hive. I'm not sure if Jim still has a cred or not. Anybody know if ST has one, I doubt it?