Practice #3

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I see a lot of quotes from Paul that say "if Laskey is healthy" versus if Laskey stays healthy. Is Laskey 100%... or am I being paranoid.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So are you guys in this crowd?

MpkTL5l.jpg

GTAA should enable more media access to the team (as long as you guys are responsible), not restrict it more.
Yup!

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
I see a lot of quotes from Paul that say "if Laskey is healthy" versus if Laskey stays healthy. Is Laskey 100%... or am I being paranoid.
That got me worried too.

CPJ has to choose his words wisely, we got battered fan syndrome right here...

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well... I will take comfort in that Laskey does not have a gold or red shirt at practice...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
@John and I got 1:1 time with a few guys this afternoon, albeit just a few minutes each. We're putting player interview notes together tonight/tomorrow AM. @John was in beast mode all day with his camera that is more expensive than my car, so we should have some good photos to post as well.

One good quote - I asked Jamal Golden which GT OL he least wants to see release to the 2nd level. With a photo-worthy straight face and without hesitation he replied "Shaq Mason". I swear, I might have put money down that he was having flashbacks as he was giving the answer. Just a funny moment.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CPJ... Are we the most talented team? Problaly not, but it does not mean we are not the best team. It is not just setting the goal, it is what you are willing to do to get to that goal. What are you going or willing to sacrifice to get to that goal. What are you willing to do to make that happen.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
So are you guys in this crowd?

MpkTL5l.jpg

GTAA should enable more media access to the team (as long as you guys are responsible), not restrict it more.

My first thought looking at that picture was "Man, there's a lot of dead space in the middle of that table..."

I guess it's appropriate I'm a GT fan.