Practice #1

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm pretty sure that he had a RS year at NC State in 2012. I guess going to GMC isn't the same as going to an FCS school as far as transfer rules?

I believe you only can play immediately if you go down a classification or graduate, not if you go up a division.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Man, thats a punch in the gut. I was expecting an immediate impact from him. Someone needs to step up on that line this year! At least he is enrolled and will definitely be needed with the brutal 2015 schedule

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we have very bad luck. Everytime we get good news or a few commits something happens. First Robbins, Atkins, then JHD the Ty, then Autry, Commising, Henry, then Myles, then Jaylend, now this. The guys we have left have to be thinking that the whole world is against them. Maybe it will turn into a big motivation factor, but they have alot of reasons they could hang their head and give up. We will find out alot from this group this year. If we win 9 games we have a hell of a squad.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Per the AJC, Whitehead completed all his classes, but he didn't get the Associated degree (i.e., didn't graduate), so he has to be treated like any other transfer and sit out a year. THAT SUCKS !!!

Wait what? This makes no sense. U dont need to graduate from a junior college with an associates degree to be accepted into a d1 college.

Whatever is going on is not cuz of that is my guess. Its more to it.

Well i just learned this is gt screwing gt again. Getting tired of the hill. The kid could play anywhere else.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Can't worry about what you don't have. You have to take what you have and make the most of it. Too much focus on the negatives by many in our fan base. I just hope the team is more mature than that and realizes they have a lot to play for. There are more than 100 guys lining up out there we just need to find the best 50 or so and play with great determination.

Go Jackets!