Practice #1

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Degeorge also said it was 6 in a row for Butker.

At 50 yards or more? (tic?) No unrealistic expectations here, but he should be better than most of the pros. Loved the video (y);):happy::)

At some point, I'm going to write up why I think ST were the strongest part of our game last year and what to expect this year. ST get no where near the credit that they should.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
At 50 yards or more? (tic?) No unrealistic expectations here, but he should be better than most of the pros. Loved the video (y);):happy::)

At some point, I'm going to write up why I think ST were the strongest part of our game last year and what to expect this year. ST get no where near the credit that they should.

The last one (on video) was apparently 52 yds

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
According to CPJ it looks like Whitehead still has some academic issues...doesnt sound good. Will have more later when I get to listen to the whole audio recording :sick:

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
CPJ says he "doesn't know" if Kenderius has graduated GMC...Said right now he's like any other transfer who has to wait a year...kinda vague on the info. Said he can practice today though.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CPJ says he "doesn't know" if Kenderius has graduated GMC...Said right now he's like any other transfer who has to wait a year...kinda vague on the info. Said he can practice today though.

I reckon it's a not official till it's official deal. I'm not worried.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
When somebody said Whitehead graduated from GMC he responded "did he?" And the reporter said im asking...CPJ said "I'm telling you no he didn't, not to my knowledge"

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I talked to a couple of people about Whitehead and they aren't giving out any info on him...seems like something is up.