Potential transfer

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Potential transfer

Ricky Tarrant from Tulane.

Looking at GT, Bama, Miss St and Auburn.

Tulane has turned down his request but he says he will still leave.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Re: Potential transfer

Wouldn't that cause him to sit out two years instead of one? What about the graduate student from Tulane?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Tarrant to Bama per Jeff Goodman's twitter.

Several other guard transfers list GT as having interest.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Trevor Lacey transferring from Bama. Read he's looking ACC or Big10. I could see him to Memphis if they still have space.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
In order for us to start moving up to a to 20 program we need to at least start getting mentioned by the top 100 players. Over time we can move up the food chain. We are not really prepared to be one and done team so it is a two edged sword. These guys are not picking Duke for the academics.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
In order for us to start moving up to a to 20 program we need to at least start getting mentioned by the top 100 players. Over time we can move up the food chain. We are not really prepared to be one and done team so it is a two edged sword. These guys are not picking Duke for the academics.

Not sure why you dug up a 5 year old thread about transfers to make this point, but we are being mentioned by Top 100 kids. We were last year too.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
time stone.jpg

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure why you dug up a 5 year old thread about transfers to make this point, but we are being mentioned by Top 100 kids. We were last year too.

that is about the only thing I don't like about the forum software. Threads should automatically lock for new comments in the same time period that it uses to make me think I never looked at the post before.