Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Not that KW was his choice to replace, but @Boss Ross was saying KW would be the guy and had a lot of us worried around here. I actually wouldn't have minded if we hired his personal favorite choice in Kiffin

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
The downside here is we probably lose Nate. I support Collins, but two different defensive philosophies probably won’t be able to exist. Collin’s defense is what he has built his reputation on so I bet that (and rightfully so) is what we run.

Offensively, I am not sure what we will run. If you take the stance of “what do we hate defending”, I would say a spread RPO scheme. Kinda like what Oklahoma State runs.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
How much money do we have for an OC? We seemed strapped with CPJ making $3m, and we weren’t paying an OC.

Money shouldn’t be an issue. CPJ retired so there is no buyout or anything like that. I’m expecting an influx of cash donations( former players and donors who didn’t care for CPJ style)c ACCN, Adidas and etc. i would be surprised if that number is around 500k

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
The downside here is we probably lose Nate. I support Collins, but two different defensive philosophies probably won’t be able to exist. Collin’s defense is what he has built his reputation on so I bet that (and rightfully so) is what we run.

Offensively, I am not sure what we will run. If you take the stance of “what do we hate defending”, I would say a spread RPO scheme. Kinda like what Oklahoma State runs.

I’m expecting this uptempo spread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Some of the older guys may roll their eyes at this but this what we getting with Coach Collins
F9A4DCD6-5F0C-4129-A42F-5AE026F7A02D.jpeg

http://footballscoop.com/news/temple-put-players-twitter-handles-back-spring-game-jerseys/

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I am on board with us HIRING a coach with a nick name" minister of mayhem" for aggressive defense.

Like a guy named Sue a guy named Geoffery needs to be tough. Bet they bullied him on play ground.

Seriously, he will be able to tell what a good defense looks like. That MSU 14 defense would be look good at bds

Maybe this new D would feature 12 BJS like Brandon watts or Neely.

Status
Not open for further replies.