Potential C Backs?

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Synjyn played some QB, BB, & AB to garner the title "C Back".

I thought it would be cool to keep track of guys who might carry the torch:
  1. Taquon Marshall - Started at AB, currently at QB, and could probably play every offensive skill position.
  2. M. Lands Davis - Started at BB, moved to AB out of necessity, moved to WR out of necessity. Interesting guy...don't sleep on him. IMO will be a key guy somewhere eventually.
  3. Matthew Jordan - Has played QB and AB, could probably play WR. Not inconceivable to move him depending upon how far along T. Marshall and L. Johnson are at QB. Plus he has enough experience to serve as a good emergency back up or short yardage QB.
  4. Marcus Allen - Has played BB & WR, could probably play AB

After the time he's put in I'd love to see Marcus Allen have Synjyn-type senior year. When healthy he's pretty good. Lots of good looking BB's right now.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Synjyn played some QB, BB, & AB to garner the title "C Back".

I thought it would be cool to keep track of guys who might carry the torch:
  1. Taquon Marshall - Started at AB, currently at QB, and could probably play every offensive skill position.
  2. M. Lands Davis - Started at BB, moved to AB out of necessity, moved to WR out of necessity. Interesting guy...don't sleep on him. IMO will be a key guy somewhere eventually.
  3. Matthew Jordan - Has played QB and AB, could probably play WR. Not inconceivable to move him depending upon how far along T. Marshall and L. Johnson are at QB. Plus he has enough experience to serve as a good emergency back up or short yardage QB.
  4. Marcus Allen - Has played BB & WR, could probably play AB

After the time he's put in I'd love to see Marcus Allen have Synjyn-type senior year. When healthy he's pretty good. Lots of good looking BB's right now.

Marcus certainly deserves a break and a great senior year. His namesake was a great I formation tailback for USC. Won the Heisman I think back in the 70s I believe. Seems like our Marcus started his career as a linebacker. Could be wrong about that. He does have really quick feet and has played well when healthy.