Postgame BC

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If this was game 8 or 9, I'd be like "whatever, survive and advance ...". So that's how I'll look at this one. Odd to have a conference game in week 1, glad we pulled it out.

Nothing looked smooth, hope we improve.

Glad Mills had a chance to be the hero as I'm sure he was down after his fumble.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I really thought we should have passed more in this game. It was clear that BC's run defense was too stout. And that isn't belittling our players. That is a great run defense. But we had success early throwing the football and never came back to it until the last two drives when we were forced to throw. We were a tad too conservative.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We didn't play well most of the game and won. As I said in chat, I think the cleats we had weren't as good as BCs. But did what we had to. It is a lot easier to build on a win than a loss.

JT's escape and the 4th and 19 were plays of the game.

Such solid ST outside of Rodwell that I'm really encouraged with that phase. Blocked FG, all TBs, made all FGs (1) and EPs. And Stewart looked good on punt returns. We don't have the good ST play and we lose.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
We didn't play well most of the game and won. As I said in chat, I think the cleats we had weren't as good as BCs. But did what we had to. It is a lot easier to build on a win than a loss.

JT's escape and the 4th and 19 were plays of the game.

Such solid ST outside of Rodwell that I'm really encouraged with that phase. Blocked FG, all TBs, made all FGs (1) and EPs. And Stewart looked good on punt returns. We don't have the good ST play and we lose.
And Green looked good on kick off return.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If this was game 8 or 9, I'd be like "whatever, survive and advance ...". So that's how I'll look at this one. Odd to have a conference game in week 1, glad we pulled it out.

Nothing looked smooth, hope we improve.

Glad Mills had a chance to be the hero as I'm sure he was down after his fumble.
Pass blocking looked pretty smooth compared to last year, D looked pretty decent as well. Remember they had a 75 yard run, take that away and we held them under 250 yards.